Whether intentional, natural, or only divined through the filter of the eye of the beholder, images and symbols of the Feminine are everywhere in the world around us. To share an image of this re-emerging consciousness as it imprints itself upon this world, please send to DivinedFeminine@gmail.com.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Yoni Labyrinth Maker

Photo by Dawn "Raven" Kline
Dawn writes, of this gorgeous sharing: "After the Apple Tree Morris Sun Up my family and I drove out to the coast to create a Labyrinth to walk for World Labyrinth Day . . . I thought we would dart home before heading out so I had left the piece of driftwood I use to make sand labyrinths at home . . . fortunately the ocean offered up a replacement for the day . . . complete with a Yoni image and all! Here is the piece of driftwood I used to make the Beltane labyrinth . . . you can just make out the fuzzy edges of the labyrinth behind in the sand."

1 comment:

  1. This was a very playful labyrinth . . . I found myself laughing at a few points . . . from finding the Yoni staff and making the labyrinth to walking in and out the energy was very serendipitous and She was very present. Thanks for sharing this here!

    ReplyDelete